1. NO KIDS ALLOWED- As we are concerned with your and your children’s safety, we strictly prohibit unsupervised children in the salon. In emergency situations, please provide proper supervision for them in the form of an additional caretaker.
2. REFUND/RETURNS- There are No Refunds on services or merchandise. However, at Pink Diamond strive for customer satisfaction and will gladly fix any issues that may occur. Unworn Merchandise with a receipt and tags may be exchanged within 7 days of purchase date or applied as store credit for future purchase.
3. LATE ARRIVALS- In order to respect the time of both our clients and our staff, we ask you to arrive on time for your appointment. Clients arriving more than 15 minutes late will be imposed with a $10 fee and clients arriving more than 30 minutes late will forfeit the original appointment and be rescheduled.
4. LATE CANCELLATIONS-We understand that emergencies happen. If you need to cancel your appointment, we simply ask that you notify us of any cancellations or rescheduling at least 24 hours prior to the appointment. If the booking was made on the same day, notify us at least 3 hours prior. Cancellations that break these rules will cause a $20 fee added to your next appointment.
5. NO SHOWS- In the case of missing your appointment, you will be imposed with a fee worth 25% of the missed service which will be added to your next appointment. Moreover, booking your next visit will require paying an unreturnable deposit worth 25% of the service you want to book. Two or more missed appointments equal being fired from the salon.
6. HEALTH HISTORY- For your comfort and safety, please notify our specialists if you have allergies, any physical issues or disabilities, or if you are pregnant. If you experience discomfort or any other symptoms during the treatment, please alert your service provider immediately.
7. RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE- Our salon staff has the right to refuse service to anyone behaving improperly, intoxicated or if their state of health may influence the effects of the service.
DO I NEED TO BE A MEMBER TO VISIT PINK DIAMOND BEAUTY MALL?
Memberships are not required to enjoy a Pink Diamond visit, but members do enjoy extended benefits. We invite you to request additional information from the Pink Diamond location of your choice or visit the Membership page on our website for more information.
HOW TO BOOK THE BEAUTY MALL SERVICES?
To book any service call 1-855-683-PINK
WHAT DO I WEAR FOR SERVICES?
The type of service that you will experience will dictate attire; however, for most treatments other than hair, manicures and pedicures, you will feel more relaxed without the constraints that undergarments usually provide. Just remember that all therapists are trained in special draping techniques to ensure that the only exposed part of the body is the area being worked on at the time.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT ON MY FIRST VISIT?
When you first step through the doors of Pink Diamond Beauty Mall, you’ll find an elegant oasis where you can escape the demands of every day life.
WHAT IS YOUR AGE POLICY?
Spa guests must be at least 18 years of age. Those aged 13 through 17 are eligible to receive facial treatments and nail care only, and must be accompanied at all times by a parent or legal guardian at least 25 years of age. Guests under the age of 18 may not enter or use the spa facilities. There are NO KIDS ALLOWED on the premises unless being serviced!
CAN I JUST USE THE SPA AMENITIES AT PINK DIAMOND?
All guests receiving a service of $75 or more are invited to enjoy our spa amenities for as long as they like before or after their treatments. These complimentary amenities include our steam room, sauna, showers and fully appointed vanity area. Spa use without a minimum service is available in most locations Monday through Thursday, excluding holidays, for a $50 entrance fee. Reservations required. Spa use without a service is not available in any location Friday through Sunday.
CAN I BRING ALCOHOL TO PINK DIAMOND?
In order to insure the safety of all of our guests, alcohol is not permitted in our malls. (If you are planning a special event, please contact our Group Events department or speak with a Spa General Manager to learn more about special accommodations that can be made for your
ARE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE SPA?
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME WHEN I VISIT THE SPA?
You will need a valid form of identification (driver’s license or passport) to check in at Pink Diamond. Towels, robes, slippers, and a variety of toiletries are all provided. We also provide blow dryers, curling irons, and straightening irons for your convenience. Swimsuits are not required in our spa areas, but we do suggest that you bring one if you would feel more comfortable. When you arrive at Pink Diamond, you will be given a locker. However, we do suggest that you leave any valuables or jewelry at home.
DOES PINK DIAMOND BEAUTY MALL TAKE WALK-INS?
NO. However we welcome same day appointments if available.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT SERVICE I NEED DONE!
Booking an appointment online can be confusing! That's why we have a service page dedicated to explaining what each of our services is! If you're still confused, give us a call or schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our stylists.
WHAT IS YOUR LATE POLICY?
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY?
We kindly ask that clients allow a minimum of 24 hours notice when cancelling an appointment. If your appointment is cancelled after 24 hours, we reserve the right to charge and/or keep the deposit of the service that was to be performed. The same is true for no shows.
WHAT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED?
We accept Visa or MasterCard credit and debit cards, Cash and Cash App. Unfortunately, we do not accept personal checks or Amex.
WHY DO YOU TAKE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT?
We’ll ask for your credit card before your appointment to allow for any last-minute cancellations or no-shows. If you don’t keep your appointment, we lose the potential to fill that time with another guest. We know life is busy, which is why we send out email and text reminders to confirm your appointment. We ask that you please cancel your appointment at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time.
IS MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SECURE?
YES! Our booking system is proud to be Level 1 PCI compliant–the highest form of credit card security in the industry–which means that we encrypt all customer credit card data stored in our system. When a customers’ credit card is charged or added to your account, you’ll only see the last four digits of the card number. The Second Platform is Integrity Payment Systems. The great thing about working with a top-notch credit card processor such as Integrity is that they require PCI DSS compliance as well as hard-wired (non-wifi) servers. In short, Pink Diamond Beauty Mall is PC1 DSS compliant.
WHAT IS YOUR SALON LIABILITY POLICY?
We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items. Smocks/Capes are available for you to change into prior to color services in order to protect any valuable clothing.
Should I tell anyone about any physical, medical, or allergy CONCERNS?
Upon arrival at The Pink Diamond Beauty Mall, you will complete a brief health history questionnaire to assist your therapist in providing you the best possible experience and to assure your maximum safety and comfort. We encourage you to disclose any pertinent health conditions that may affect your Spa experience
DOES THE SALON DO SPECIAL EVENT STYLING? ( Weddings, etc..)
YES. We do have a special stylist team capable of providing up-dos.
IS THIS A FULL SALON/SPA? (Facials, nails, massage…)
YES. We offer a wide variety of spa services such as Facials, Massage, Pedicures and more...